An anthology of 320 poems. Discover Chinese poetry in its golden age and some of the greatest Chinese poets. Tr. by Bynner (en).
27. Entertaining Literary Men in my Official Residence on a Rainy Day
28. Setting Sail on the Yangzi to Secretary Yuan
29. A Poem to a Taoist Hermit Chuanjiao Mountain
30. On Meeting my Friend Feng Zhu in the Capital
31. Mooring at Twilight in Yuyi District
32. East of the Town
33. To my Daughter on Her Marriage Into the Yang Family
140. A Greeting on the Huai River to my Old Friends from Liangchuan
141. A Farewell in the Evening Rain to Li Cao
199. To my Friends Li Dan and Yuanxi
240. An Autumn Night Message to Qiu
272. At Chuzhou on the Western Stream
300 Tang poems – Tang Shi (table) – Chinese off/on – Français/English
Alias Tang Shi San Bai Shou, Three Hundred Poems of the Tang Dynasty, Poésie des Thang.
The Book of Odes, The Analects, Great Learning, Doctrine of the Mean, Three-characters book, The Book of Changes, The Way and its Power, 300 Tang Poems, The Art of War, Thirty-Six Strategies
Welcome, help, notes, introduction, table.
Index – Contact – Top