An anthology of 320 poems. Discover Chinese poetry in its golden age and some of the greatest Chinese poets. Tr. by Bynner (en).
25. Ascending the Pagoda at the Temple of Kind Favour with Gao Shi and Xue Ju
57. A Song of Running-horse River in Farewell to General Feng of the Western Expedition
58. A Song of Wheel Tower in Farewell to General Feng of the Western Expedition
59. A Song of White Snow in Farewell to Field-clerk Wu Going Home
99. A Message to Censor Du Fu at his Office in the Left Court
177. An Early Audience at the Palace of Light Harmonizing Secretary Jia Zhi's Poem
270. On Meeting a Messenger to the Capital
300 Tang poems – Tang Shi (table) – Chinese off/on – Français/English
Alias Tang Shi San Bai Shou, Three Hundred Poems of the Tang Dynasty, Poésie des Thang.
The Book of Odes, The Analects, Great Learning, Doctrine of the Mean, Three-characters book, The Book of Changes, The Way and its Power, 300 Tang Poems, The Art of War, Thirty-Six Strategies
Welcome, help, notes, introduction, table.
Index – Contact – Top